New Year New YOU

As we think about the possibilities of what a New Year holds, it’s exciting to think about how we can fully enjoy every moment. As many of you know health is a very important part of enjoying life to the fullest! That’s why I wanted to team up with someone who could help shine a light on the ways we can life our best life by taking care of the body we were given! I’ve teamed up with Kim Stoltzfus of Stoltzfus’ Health and Wellness! She kindly shared some amazing tips for the New Year and how we can take small steps to achieving great health!

Hello Friends,

Trying to get back on track after holiday indulgences can be difficult. A little too much mulled wine followed by a greasy foods and holiday sweets can get us into an unhealthy rut. Here are some simple rules for getting back on track and losing that extra 6-10 lbs you may have put on…

Eat Real Food! What does this mean? Eat foods in their natural raw state, along with a protein shake every morning! Organic vegetables and fruits are filled with antioxidants, phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals—basically everything we need to support a healthy body. Eating a wide variety of different-colored fruits and veggies is always a healthy choice. When you look at your plate make sure 80% is fresh or lightly cooked vegetables. The other 20% should be organic grains like brown rice, millet, quinoa, nuts and seeds, organic free range/grass fed proteins and healthy fats.

2. Minimize Processed Food Intake! Foods that are processed usually come in a box or bag and have a long shelf life. These include things like crackers, chips, cookies, cereals, and cake mixes, and they have little to no water content. Processed foods can contain unhealthy fats as well and many preservatives. We use only raw ingredients in our line of products.

3. Drink 10-12 glasses of alkaline water a day (or half your body weight in oz). Our body is about 60% water; drinking enough water maintains fluid balance, which transports nutrients, regulates body temperature and digests food. Dehydration lowers energy levels and brain function. Drinking 10 glasses a day will give you a boost in energy, curb your appetite and keep your brain functioning. Proper hydration also promotes healthy bowel movements, keeps our skin clear and flushes toxins. You can infuse your water with fresh herbs, fruit, or a dash of stevia for sweetness.

4. Be sure to get plenty of exercise and proper sleep! Take a short 30 minute walk everyday to keep your oxygen level up and your cardio functioning. For more information on the Oxygen unit that we use and other raw whole foods visit our website-

Also be sure to Like and Follow Stoltzfus’ Health and Wellness on Facebook for more tips and info for Living your Best life thru proper Health and Wellness!
















Photo credit: Free Your Mind Photography

Yoga Pants – Coming Soon!!

Pre – Order the Yoga pants by joining our VIP page